she floats like a happy white dove
lost in voids between the crowds
all she saw was bright lights
and much brighter ones..
ferriswheels and fancy horses prancing in one circular orbit
they’ve got no where else to go
we are all under the stars we adore but can’t reach
she wondered if she’s in a trance
everybody disappeared, everything in the fair was all hers to enjoy
suddenly small drops of water appeared from the sky
nothing could have been better than dancing around in the rain
“when the shine of all stars have gone,
i am still here,” she said to herself.
but she lay motionless on the ground
with memories, she lived..
she’s still living..
- Another day gifts dari Nya.
- Penat wei
- in the edge of 25
- past memo
- Adam Rafique (my lovely nephew)
- No idea what to do
- Prolog (cyber cafe)
- why hijab
- my work on discrete
- Dr.Fadhilah Kamsah menulis ……..
- Berapa ramai lelaki yang boleh menjadi imam??
- my work in Genetic Algo (Assignment preferences)
- lots of thing went through….